Wednesday, April 18, 2012

By Clicking Donate Button Your Proceeds May Go To The Following Charities:



By clicking the "Donate" button, your proceeds will go towards such causes as Feeding Ali Lohan, Calista Flockhart, and Justin Bieber. It may also go towards benefits like Preserving Joan Rivers Face, Adding Donald Trumps hairpiece to the endangered species list, and let's not forget the Keeping Betty White Alive Foundation.

For you animal lovers your proceeds may also go towards Preserving wild life. Right now the most popular is the  Return Adele the Whale back to the Sea Campaign. Another is Reuniting Sarah Jessica Parker with her Mother Black Beauty charity. 

By making this minimum $2.00 donation your proceeds can make a difference in these celebrities lives. Act now before we lose another legend like Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley. Click DONATE NOW!


* This is for entertainment purposes only. No celebrities mentioned will receive any compensation nor do they endorse this blog. No charities will receive any compensation from your donation. 

19 comments:

Brandy said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love Betty White!

Doug said...

LOL @ Donald Trump comment

Kyle said...

Adele the whale sounds like it could be the title of a childrens book. just sayin

Allison said...

Justin Bieber is not too skinny. He is perfect! Perfect! PERFECT! I <3 Justin Bieber

TheJoyBehar said...

I endorsed you sweetie. Stay fabulous.

Anonymous said...

RIP M.J.

Kris said...

That's not funny.

Susan said...

@Kris, that's hilarious, get a sense of humor dude.

Anonymous said...

lol

Kelly said...

Are you also running the advice page now?

Editor said...

Kelly,

I am running an advice blog, it's beta for now. AskJaz.blogspot.com shoot me questions or problems that you may need advice for to AskJaz@gmx.com

Jaz (AKA Pocket Gay Guy)

Tommy said...

The only problem is that Ali Lohan isn't a celebrity. She's related to someone who is hardly even a celebrity anymore.

Heather said...

Joy Behar brought me here!

Kay shellybelly93@yahoo.com said...

Oh yeah, I so posted this on fb. hehe

David said...

LMAO, If I had $2 to blow, I would blow it on you.

Mr Jay said...

Oh my honey child I Laughed until my eye liner was running down my blushed cheeks. ::smooches::

Rachel said...

This is awful. Terribly funny but still awful. lol

Josh L said...

I love the disclosure in the smallest of small print at the botton of your entry no celebrities will receive any compensation from this blog lol